This six-part DVD program features a comprehensive workshop presented by Dr. Arnold Goldstein, complete with audience interactions and question-and-answer sessions. Viewers will be delighted with the expert advice and personal insights that are shared. The first four parts focus on how to effectively implement Skillstreaming, a highly acclaimed prosocial skills training program for working with elementary students and adolescents. Part Five introduces the Aggression Replacement Training model and expands the presentation to include anger management and moral reasoning. Part Six covers how to use The Prepare Curriculum. The workshop concludes with examples of productive and unproductive intervention strategies for working with antisocial youth.
Teaching Prosocial Behavior to Antisocial Youth is presented in a series of six parts:
- Skillstreaming: History and Development
- Skillstreaming: Curriculum and Training Procedures
- The Skillstreaming Setting: Creating Safe Schools
- Skillstreaming: Reducing Resistance, Increasing Motivation, and Enhancing Generalization
- Aggression Replacement Training: Prosocial Skills, Anger Management, and Moral Reasoning
- The Prepare Curriculum—Antisocial Youth: Productive and Unproductive Intervention Strategies
The videos (over five hours of instruction) may be shown in a group setting or used by individuals for self-study.