Thank you for considering Research Press as a potential publisher! Scroll down to submit your proposal.
We publish books and other products created by counselors, educators, clinicians and scholars in the following subject areas:
- Social Skills
- Social-Emotional Learning (SEL)
- Autism/Special Education/Special Needs
- Anger and Conflict Management
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Social Media/Technology
- Gender Fluidity
- Life Skills/Character Development
- Assessment/Response to Intervention
- Behavior Management
- Bullying Prevention/Cyber-Bullying
- Girls and Boys Programs
- Grief Counseling
- Motivation/School Success
- Stress Management
- Professional Counseling Resources for Clinic, Community Health, K-12
- Counseling Textbooks for Higher Education
We publish user-friendly, evidence-based, time-tested prevention and intervention programs for children and adolescents in schools and mental health settings.
Please visit our website to review our current offerings to determine whether your manuscript or product is a good fit for Research Press.
Submitting a Proposal
We will accept a proposal that includes the following information:
- Summary of proposed project content for your book in order to give us a clear idea of the concept. We recommend 600 words or less.
- Current contact information for the primary author.
If emailing your proposal, send it to email@example.com and include “Manuscript Proposal” in the subject line. Our editorial and marketing team will review it, and if we decide to pursue a selected work for possible publication, we will contact the lead author. This process requires 4 to 6 weeks. Once you have submitted your proposal, you may also follow up with the review team by using the same email address.