Grades 5-12. Each game focuses on bullying or relational aggression. Five easy-to-play card games that feature thought-provoking questions that can help facilitate meaningful discussions.
The games are played similar to the traditional card games which makes them fun and easy to play.
- Crazy Dates (Crazy Eights)—Respect, Appreciation, Support, Safety, Trust, Put-Downs, Ignoring, Feeling Uncomfortable, Pressure, Fights, Control, Possessiveness
- Queen of Mean (Old Maid)—Lying, Gossip, Fights, Bullying, Rumors, Best Friends, Exclusion, Jealousy, Secrets, Accusations, Put-Downs, Violence
- Peace Not War (War)—Peaceful Relationships, Self-Improvement, Affirmations, Self-Reflection, Consequences of Rumors, Helping Others, Looking at Accomplishments
- Confidence Concentration (Memory)—Body Image, Likes & Dislikes, Hobbies, Difficulties; Goals, Achievements, Pride, Appearance, Strengths
- Go Talk (Go Fish)—Emotions & Communication, Accusing, Defensiveness, Emotions, Adult Helpers, Conflicts, Listening, Patience