This book provides over 100 creative activities for helping the elementary child and the problem.
The activities are designed to gather information about the child and his or her needs, explore the immediate problem, implement and create a plan together, and then assess how the plan is working.
The content covers specific problem areas of:
- Academic Support
Includes various contact forms, referrals, feedback forms, and information gathering activities along with activities to assist in understanding and dealing with specific problems.
- Self-Referral Forms
- Teacher Referral Forms
- Feedback from Counseling Referral
- Appointment Notices
- Individual Counseling Plan/Notes
- Activities for Getting to Know . The Person and The Problem
Activities for Understanding and Dealing with the Problem
Activities for Dealing with Feelings
- Feeling Exploration
Activities for Building Self-Concept
Activities for Dealing with Friendship
- Friendship Development
- Friendship Behaviors
- Friendship ProblemsActivities for Academic SupportActivities for Dealing with Behavior
- Behavior Choices
- Behavior Plans
- Self ControlActivities for Dealing with DivorceActivities for Dealing with Death