The School Counseling and School Social Work Homework Planner, Second Edition provides you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to fit virtually every therapeutic mode.
This easy-to-use sourcebook features:
- 75 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered in school settings, such as study and organizational skill deficits and academic motivation/underachievement, as well as “outside” issues such as blended families, divorce, substance abuse, teen pregnancy, and parenting skill deficits
- A quick-reference format—the interactive assignments are grouped by presenting problems including learning difficulties, disruptive classroom behavior, self-esteem building, bullying, and school violence
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
- Assignments cross-referenced to The School Counseling and School Social Work Treatment Planner, Second Edition—so you can quickly identify the right exercise for a given situation or problem
- A download code that contains all the exercises in a word-processing format—allowing you to customize them to suit you and your clients’ unique styles and needs